Thursday, October 24, 2013

Admit, Qu Wan Ting


[Caption] It stuck in my head since last night so I came home this afternoon and start playing the intro based on the melody that plays repeatedly in my head. I'm not sure if it sounds similar to this song of #quwanting. This is my first time playing it after hearing for so many times.Sometimes I'm just too amazed by my own ability of #playbyear #admit 😁




Not sure if you like this song or ever heard of it. Another meaningful song by Qu Wan Ting called "Admit" (Cheng Ren) in Mandarin.

I've never played it before until today after work, i came home and feeling like playing it out the tune that stuck in my head since last night.

Each and every song i play on piano tells a story.
I don't play classical, rock, and to be honest i don't even know how to read piano notes after quitting when i was 16. Maybe my passion for it just ain't enough.

I seldom play piano, only when i have something i wish i could share but unable to tell.
So when i play, simply means i have a story to tell, and that's something that relates to the song, and those are the things that are not forgotten for a lifetime.
I get way too sentimental easily over songs, lyrics, stories, videos, and......memories.

And tonight, i have something to share, but no one to tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment