Sunday, September 29, 2013

You tube video response-Strumming Pattern tutorial of "Everything has changed"

The strumming patterns for ukulele are actually pretty much the same as when you play a guitar. I feel kinda awkward when my friends or people who have watched my videos asking what kind of strumming patterns i was using in the video and honestly i do not have any specific strumming patterns to use whenever i play a song.It depends on how you want it to sound like.

And one thing, i do not have any proper lessons on ukulele or guitar before i am just learning everything from you-tube and am trying hard to find a way out hoping the things and steps i am showing in the video are able to answer your question.

Youtube video response being disabled so i decided to post it here and again, thanks for watching and asking a noob like me.

Don't forget, practice makes perfect.

My previous video : Chords for the song "Everything has changed" by Ukulele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryUqmuM-k6M


This is my video response of my last video showing you how to play "Everything has changed" by using Ukulele.


Just remember this : Down Down   Up Up Down    Down Up Down Up
For each and every chord


If you have any song that you feel like to learn and play but have no idea at all with the chords and strumming patterns, guitar or ukulele, FIND ME ! LOL! I have no problem at all finding the chords and strumming patterns in just about 20 minutes time! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment