Thursday, September 12, 2013

HappyThursday indeed

Thank god for answering my prayer.Today my day is super awesome. My mind is just full of what songs to play over this weekend spending at the beach. Finally i have the chance to get out a little bit and spend my time relaxing....and this time...not shopping not city not coffee.....but the...BEACH! PANTAI! SA TAN! HOI BIEN! you know?... Yay! I love beachhhhh as i get to walk with no shoes, wearing my beach dresses, bikinis i can't though, smelling the fresh ocean water, feeling sea breeze, sitting around the camp fire and of course not forgetting about guitar playing with the rest sing along! Imagine how awesome that could be. Aww seriously can't wait any longer.

Don't be jelly about the 5 star accommodation whenever i travel. HEHE! I know some of you must be very glad being a close friend of mine.So.....thank you for the meal first !

A mandarin song was played in the car on my way home and that's one hell of a song with catchy tune. I remember i did a cover of that song before with my friend so i quickly find that video out and have it posted it up again below and quite frankly, i feel stupid and silly playing other videos that i have uploaded since the beginning of this year. Wonder how i build up the courage for posting up all the videos but all i know is that it's quite fun when you doing it. At least they are entertaining! (to some of you) LOL.




This small boy can really sing right?


No comments:

Post a Comment