Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Words from a grouch

Am fatigued from work when i do not even have more than 5 seconds to sit down and relax for a bit. I take a look at the schedule when i am about to leave for the day.

WTF?

MC, AL, OD....Dude? Serious?I am the only one standby until late night tomorrow?That really grinds my gears looking at it im already half-dead struggling until this night and now i realized tomorrow will be even worse.Crap. Oh man, come on, please send some positive energy my way to reduce my stress.My pimples won't go away and those new are popping out.*Grumble @#%&@#$&$*#

Came home and mom went to the kitchen to cook me something very nice.The best feeling of the day.Wishing for a better tomorrow.Dear Thursday, you better be!


Good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment