Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Adidas MY-SG Marina Bay F1 Circuit Singapore

Firstly thanks to Adidas Malaysia-Singapore for the complimentary return flight ticket, 4-star accomodation, free shuttle, free event, and hell yeah....FREE WATCHING JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT!

The letter and the pass i received.
I definitely will!!!
Headed straight to Carlton hotel once landed.Only 5 minutes walking to the hotel from the nearest station which only took me about 20 minutes from Changi. The receptionist of the hotel was damn nice lor. I like that girl who checked me in. Her gorgeous smile and overly passion with customer service attitude =) Come, take you for a tour.

The entrance of my room


The open concept bathroom, like our Panorama in Sentosa. But people here are more friendly.


This room is about $240 per night but im getting it all FREE! and yeah, inclusive of buffet breakfast in the morning.How awesome?


Shuttle bus came at 3.45pm. I didn't really get a good rest since early morning and i was about few minutes late when the other already waited in the lobby for Joseph (The person-in-charge for the entire arrangement).He will be bringing us there to make sure we reach before 4pm, right before the gate opens.



On the way to Marina Bay Formula 1 Circuit Closing concert event! Excited !Yay !


Finally we reached. Let's face facts.Justin Bieber is one of the legends.I can see a lot of die hard JB fans holding just about anything that has JB's photos on it, shouting, screaming, jumping, crying...even before they could see him in real person. Kinda annoying.I spent most of my time under the hot sun sweating and waiting.Not for Bieber though.I wasn't at all impressed and started to feel like i should just go back to hotel and spend the rest of my day sleeping until tomorrow. But.....i'm already here.I then joined the other friend to the nearby mall for a cup of coffee before the event actually started.


Siao po look, See? I wasn't lying. Was literally drenched in sweat.My face turned into red and look at my cheeks?Swear to god i never put on any heavy blush makeup.



People were swarming in forming a crowd of beliebers. No no im not one of them.As i said...im here not for Bieber.*Evil smile

Owl city as a warm up for all the beliebers. Sorry for saying that but it's true.At least i was paying all my attention to them throughout their performance. Not bad. I love the band and the songs they played in the evening especially "Fireflies" and "Good time". Well basically that's the only two that i know of.Was glad that Carly wasn't here for the duet otherwise i can hardly imagine the crowd.





Was about to give up waiting.The gap between was taking incredibly long and apparently the beliebers around me kept shouting and screaming until the countdown timer appeared on that big screen.
Ladies and Gentlemen....


3
.
.
.
.
.

2
.
.
.
.
.


1
.
.
.
.



....................

Was creative enough to start it with a human (Bieber) with that bat wings trapped in that huge screen and fly frantically in an attempt to escape.He then breaks though the glass before the screen shattered into pieces and that's when Bieber appears on the stage finally in real person.
Imagine the screams now.



I feel so young standing in the crowd of beliebers and i can't believe i literally shouted out loud his name when i see him appears.


This part is freakin' killing me.Because of this song the way he sang that night i started to like him.Sorry for the bad quality i wasn't allowed to bring in any cameras.

********
Wanted to go Clarke Quay at night invited by a friend after this but then i was dead tired i can't hold it any longer i need to have a nice warm shower and just slump on my bed and snore however hard i can.


Finally...

Going with Singapore airlines and coming back with Malaysia airlines.Obviously it was a little disappointing because the expectation is there the time i return. You know what i mean.But still.....ok lar.

Quite pathetic that i went to the airport all alone and came back...all alone too.
Guess i should create a hashtag myself that belongs to myself so whenever i post something up i can end it all with my own hashtag. #jessisforeveralone

LOL! Nights!




2 comments: