Friday, August 23, 2013

A new song-Remembrance

Anything is possible especially forgetting that significant other of your past who makes you feel unworthy but some would say probably not.For them it's a seemingly endless depression because they choose to hold on to things that they feel comfortable and refuse to make a big step forward.

But the fact of the matter is you can't forget.It fades as time goes by but cannot be erased completely from the mind.When it finally ceases that you keep reminding yourself that the worst is over,there goes some triggered-flashbacks.They always going against me by waking me up in the middle of night to face this shitty reality from what i was dreaming.Something is swirling in your head you just forget how to remember when you try each possible way to make yourself busy.That wound has healed but left you a scar, you don't feel that pain anymore by touching it but it reminds you the way you caused that permanent scar.

I always wonder how things can drastically change in such a short period without you realizing.I wrote a song yesterday when i was randomly humming as i play the guitar.The words formed itself into my head and came out naturally as i played it in C.This song has a soul with most of the words came by itself,just like that.To me it doesn't need to be good or perfect, but it has to be real.A song that my heart is singing..

My newly written #lyrics.Just a #draft.Again,there will be heaps of things to change on it.Where's that idea come from?ill update my #blog soon about why of this lyrics called #remember ance.In the middle of making this song though.


Remembrance
Verse 
Saying, "it's true" 
Whenever you go your shadow  it takes away my soul
Saying " i'm a fool"
Looking through say you miss me too baby would you?
Pre-chorus
Though we can't back to the past
But we can talk like an old friend
Look at me like how you used to
Chorus
Oh remembrance, the summer that year
You saved me from my fear
And whispered in my ears
Told me you'll always be here,forever

Oh remembrance,now it has been a year
Nothing more i can feel 
The warm inside me was sealed
This is the day (I wish i could) forget how to remember

=) 







Till then...
Written by
Jessyca Cheong


No comments:

Post a Comment