Thursday, August 22, 2013

Everything has changed (Ukulele)

I was in the car yesterday night when this song was playing in the car on the way home.
I didn't know it at all until.....
He : "You know what song is this?"
Me : " Whooo she sounds like sooo Taylor Swift.......what song is this?"
He : "Are you serious? You don't know this song at all? Thought you're a huge fan of her ! How come you not know? "
Me : ............................
Because he's a huge fan of Ed so he loves this song tooo much that he wanted to learn how to play it on ukulele. Erm...him...basically....he has that cute little ukulele, he likes to sing but he doesn't know how to play....at all.LOL

He : "Pleaseeeee teach me i'm dying to play and sing it..."

Just so you know lar i'm not really good in playing guitar or ukulele but i just have that ability to play it (sometimes in different key lar..)without reading the tabs or chords (in fact i don't know how to read because i don't even have a proper lesson for any of those) after hearing a few times.
I played that song from my computer over and over again this morning until i got really attached to it.Seriously niceee....
To me they are like match made in heaven.So perfect when they sing together.                        
In this video i'm showing anyone of you who wanna learn this song how to play it using ukulele.Trust me.Very easy.You can just go to the store get one ukulele and start learning and you will be able to play the whole song after 10 minutes.(If you're familiar with this song).I'm using those real simple chords and if you want to sing it in original key please put your capo on the 4th fret of ukulele.For guitar,4th fret also,but using different notes to form the same chord.

Everything has changed
by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeren


                                                                            Enjoy !

Sorry i have missed out the bridge the chords for the bridge are:
Bm7                                    G      
Come back and tell me why
                                  D                                A
I'm feeling like i've missed you all this time

Bm7                             G
And meet me there tonight

                                       D                          A
And let me know that it's not all in my mind







Cheers ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment