Sunday, August 25, 2013

I am a loner

My happiness comes in the evening of my life when i get to drive around not knowing where to go.Sometimes going out alone i realize how weird how lonely i am but somehow it's therapeutic and my friends would never understand why. But yeah, there is something about being alone that puts things into perspective for me.Being alone travelling or doing anything is my time to recharge myself, revalue myself, gain confidence, building my dreams, planning my future and i'm feeling very happy doing everything by myself. At times like this I might write, i might sing, i might drive, i might sit in the coffee shop and listening to hours of music staring at the sky with a blank mind doing nothing. You might say i'm an introvert but i call myself a dreamer.I have tons of dream in my mind i need to sort it out the priority in life to fight for whatever i deserve.

That beautiful evening with the thoughts in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment