Thursday, May 17, 2012

What are you still have to complain?

"Why is this happening only to me?!"

"Mom just leave me alone i need some time to get my thing done or else im gonna be in a deep shit.!"
"This is so not right how can they make a mistake like that!!!"
"Why is everything going wrong for me?I hate when this happens!How unlucky i am!!!!"
A deeper voice from mom then saying:"X is suffering from cancer for already few years,she hasnt slept for more than a few minutes since the day she was diagnosed with cancer.She is there fighting for life and suffering every single minute.Is this what you can only think of keep complaining and resenting being unlucky when there are much more unfortunate people out there suffering from illness?shortage of food?or finding a shelter just to stay?"

I didnt reply her.I feel something very strong from my heart.Her words make me realise how fortunate already i am to be who i am what i am having now.I know i have gone too far whatever i did this morning i just cant help this feeling.I have been taking my anger out on everyone else thinking why am i so unlucky to have everything all messed up but after a deeper thought.i know i have actually brought this all to myself.*If i hadnt lost.....overlooked...If i hadnt.....*
I still have some memories about her coming to our house for mahjong especially during chinese new year.She played day in and day out and kinda obsessed to it i dont know why.She has a very loud voice you can hear even in a distance and i couldnt for the life of me figure out a healthy person like her would suffer from cancer now.

"If you think you had it bad when everything is going against you right now,you should try being stuck in the illness for the rest of your life." Mom said.
I feel guilty and regretful for complaining and grumbling when there are much more people who deserve the attention and they are there living their lives happily and positively.

"The chances of her living more than a few years are low,only hoping she could suffer less before she dies."
Credits to those cancer fighters who are fighting for their lives,the will to survive is so strong and they never surrender though the fight rages day and night.To X, thanks for giving me a valuable lesson in my life and you will never be forgotten.You taught me a lesson in life.You are one of my drives to live happily and be satisfy with whatever i have.

*May god bless those unfortunate people as they deserve more cares and happiness.


Jessyca

1 comment: