Monday, April 2, 2012

A friendship poem


Specially to Lulu,Doreamy,Coomie,Xiner,and Yoke Mun

To my friends
A late dinner in Hometown, across from the street,
The rain stop falling down on me,
The moment I saw my rowdy friends were there.

Such a precious gang, plump, slim with small eyes,
If you’re around them long enough, like me you will be crazy
I feel the happiness of everyone gather up together,
I feel the frustration of someone being a bad organizer.

Friends are like chocolate cake, you can never have too many,
Chocolate cake is like happiness, you can never get enough of it.
Close friends are truly life’s treasure,
To remind us always we are never really alone.

A late singing session, third floor of the building,
I understand the frustration of hearing tone deafness singing.
So when the time has come and all good things must come to an end,
I know our friendship will always there, forever it stays.

-Non plagiarized poem-
written on 3th April 2012

Just a random one for you girls

No comments:

Post a Comment