Friday, January 13, 2012

Someday...

I will love you a thousand year,never fade away...

Someday my dreams will come true,
Someday you will give me a ring,
Someday when i am ready,
Someday i hope we marry,
Someday our relationship will be over,
Someday so will the pain,
Someday you might grow up,
Someday somebody is going to walk into your life,
Someday you will want to go,
Someday we might forget each other,
Someday so will the moment we shared,
Someday you will stop wanting to hold my hands and kiss me,
Someday may coming much too soon,
Or Maybe,
Someday may never come.
Someday you will realize,I am the one,who love you the most.
Someday......


Jessyca Cheong
-Non-plagiarized poem-
It reflects my heart my soul,my thinkings,my thoughts.I just write everything comes from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment