Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No one will ever know,the pain i feel inside


There is this girl in the mirror,I wonder who she is
When she is looking back at me, I can tell, she is hurting inside.
I wonder where her smile has gone
I hear the wind whistling through the darkest street,
I see the thick mist covered the mountain forest,
I want to walk through the dark street of this coldest moment,
The girl in the mirror,she cant hide no matter how hard she tries.

She pretends she could go on with her day and act like everything is okay,
She feels the loneliness walking alone down the street with the flickering lights,
I touch the mirror on her sorrow face,
I worried if she would get hurt putting her shattered heart back together,
Her face is wet with tears,
The girl in the mirror, sometimes I think I know her

I know they say love is blind,
I understand the first step of everything is the hardest,
I try to tell her everything will be okay,
I hope she can put back the innocent look on her face,
Looking into her eyes,she smiles,shedded her tears,
And says : I will put back all the smiles on my face after this, I promise.
There is a girl in the mirror, the girl is really me


Jessyca Cheong
-Non-plagiarized poem-
The girl in the mirror

2 comments: