Thursday, January 19, 2012

You are all i need


Verse 1
Its getting windy now and somehow you appear in my mind,
The snippets of me and you somehow playing in my mind,
I know I’d probably could never find someone like you anymore,
Only to realize how much I have missed when you were mine.
Verse 2
Strolling in the park I can hardly see anything ,
When I think of you everything around me becomes hazy,
You are the one who makes me become who I am right now,
Nothing I can do but to missing you.
Chorus
If you look inside my heart, you would see how much I really cry
How loud my heart really scream, how crazy my mind really miss.
My heart is reign over my thought now I couldn’t stop loving you
You are all I need right now
If you look inside my heart, you would see how much I have fallen for you,
How you wander in my stupid life, how you destroy the armor I built for years,
My heart is starving for the truth of love,
You are all I want right now.

Bridge
Thinking of you, and wondering if you are thinking of me too,
Acting like I am all fine when my heart is full of pain and tears,
Fearing that you will see ,all the weakness inside me.



Jessyca Cheong
-Non-plagiarised lyrics-
You are all i need

I wrote this lyrics out of sudden thought it comes from my heart this morning.I just love doing "love"poems or lyrics in case you think otherwise i aint deflecting my feelings and tranform it into lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment