Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanks Nicholas Sparks for inspiring me to blog

Now i decided to once again cover it up with my emotions full of the hatred,rage,joyful,and blissful.My best friends,they are in couple,pen and paper,and they have been long together with me since i was little.They are always ready listen to me and always open for new ideas.They are the only thing keeps my day going whenever i feel dejected and disorientated with my life.They will never forsake the devil and angel me.So,blogging is just as simply as killing the boredom and concluded my lengthy tirade when i dont need no one to be my listener.
Life is still going on no matter how serious it gets,and its like,no matter what you do,superman,your still going to die.*quoted.Just when you think it cant get any worse,it can;and just when you think it cant get any better,it can,*quoted from Nicholas Sparks(At First Sight),which inspired me to blog in this day.It pretty much telling what my heart speaks.Life is just so wonderful and interesting that makes us constantly change,gain,lose,and leaves us miserable sometimes.We will never know what's going to turn up in each following second.I've learned how to smile with whatever comes to me.I've learned not to snarl,because life is too short for us to complain.Appreciate every second we are having as the next second only heaven knows what will happen.
My life full of joy and hatred.Mind games suck.I need no one to understand my feelings and my intentions of doing whatever.Just treat good the people who loves you the most which is yourself.This reminded me of something that i glanced through a status from a coursemate of mine yesterday stated:Why do we close our eyes when we pray,cry,kiss and dream?because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart.It impressed me and conjure my mind my thinking.I think it's a great quote.
A friend of mine tells me:"Sad or happy,your life is still going on,why won't you make yourself happy instead of hurting yourself when your suck life is still not going to change into bright side?Just learn not to care so much if people do not understand you.In this world,the only person who loves you and understand you completely is no one but yourself.Just treat the worthy person good and you will be happy forever.'
Life is too elusive to understand.Dont bet on that as life is too short but it full of excitement.It leaves us a mystery of what is going to happen after today,when the present is the two days before the day after tomorrow.Life is elusive,mysterious,and exciting so let's welcome the day and appreciate it by learning how to smile regardless all the inevitable stuff and shit.

Christmas is coming.I dreamt of myself skiing in Whistler enjoying the winter of Xmas.How cool?
Merry X'mas.Spend the day with something worthwhile and look back with no regret.SMILE to everything that makes you down,learn from the lesson,and your life will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment