Wednesday, January 19, 2011

life aint easy yet interesting

Life aint getting any better.Everything turns out evil last night.I aint putting the blame to else one.It reminded me of few days ago when i still managed to have a small talk with this pretty tough girl only moments before the offduty hour she told me life aint always what you think its easy but you can alter to the way you wanted it to be.Consequences of everything appear in your life is depends on what you've done with it.

Yesterday night after a movie i returned all the way from PJ when my cellphone was out of battery.The time already turned 12am when i was still sitting alone in the car patiently waiting for the traffic to move.It turned out to be 3 hours when it supposed to be only less than half and hour journey back home. 2am,and my mom was laying in the couch waiting for me.She read me the riot act after she found out i lied to her.

Im just about had enough that day.

Im grounded for few weeks.No car.

I just dont get it whatever i do i disappoint someone.
i can make this right.

No comments:

Post a Comment