Sunday, September 26, 2010

Out of town for 3 days 2 nights to attend cousin's wedding. Ditching a friend of over 10 years' birthday party becomes something of a challenge to me at the moment. Hoping it will act as a sweetener, perhaps i should come out with something special and inexpensive,as the first gift of the year for her.So now you know why September is pretty much a disaster month to me.

Well my birthday is right around the corner too! I don't have any high hopes on parents for the celebration as no matter how many times i aware 'em of it, they always forget the next day. A party of 2 persons at Singapore how it sounds? My excitement of having a trip with him is kind of short-lived when he has to turn it down for something far more important clashing the same period i was suggesting. It ain't the thing that i'm concerning about but just, it meant the whole world to have him around celebrating my birthday with me.

Another wedding to attend on 19 of October and imma sing on the stage with my sister.

Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment