Monday, July 19, 2010

What is up?

Just returning from my morning shift's working at reception before getting ready for my next school session for 2 hours.What a tiring and hectic schedule but i always remind myself to take it in a positive way that i have at least spent my time with something worthwhile,instead of sleeping my life away doing nothing. As i mentioned earlier and it still goes the same somehow, i dont really appreciate the moment working together with freshie as i eventually found out i was in more trouble and having everything messed up especially during a high turnover period. Having a noob helper around is definitely not working,instead,you would end up a lot of extra works.

Ended up skipping my lecture at 2 by replacing it with my truckloads assignment and 'self-improvement' konon session at Starbuck, a place i often spend there alone when i have nothing in particular to do. Dont ever count it this way of losing few bucks for one visit.Think it in positive way of giving away few bucks to earn a great deal of knowledge and spaces for yourself, trust me, worth it.

Another note, I failed deeply in my relationship matter. It was so sad to know that his mom was against the idea of him getting an older girlfriend of his age. Good thing he doesnt seem at all bothered with this kinda matter. When it comes to a matter that involves the decision of family, well it's definitely a whole lot more tougher than i thought it would be.

***
Victor,already returned back to Vancouver from his short break yesterday. No biggie cause anyhow I'll be there again real soon.

Im sitting here for over 5 hours and my mind just can't stop worrying about my band competition next week. God blesssssss meeee plsssssssssssss


1 comment: