Saturday, May 22, 2010

Having no idea what's up with me lately. Just to share that i pass my paper eventually and get to proceed my studies at school.That is the only thing keep my thought going.My current life is the combination of job and school,which i could hardly find some time to occupy myself,even when your in school,there's a moment you need to think of working.I am kinda living in a unbreathable life that i wish i could hang in there for long.
I was rather disappointed to find out a friend of mine,rather close,treating me so different lately.My stuff on facebook are all revealed,to someone with conservative minded and i've been accused of unnecessary statements that you might laughed you ass off when you were to fall in my situation.
Im off this day the first Sunday of month with the day to day operation so i have much time to think thing through. I sent an email last night to my manager asking if i could work today to cover up either Tuesday or Monday,when i might be taking lotsa leave again due to my different study schedule.No reply.

Currently doing some reading from Jeff Kinney,after Jeffery Archer as im losing my interest on his recent books,which mostly writing about political and stories i don't really ( rather not interested ) to know and read more about it.

G' day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment