Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pretty cool,in everywhere



Staying Vancouver in Spring isnt as easy as you thought. I like this feeling though.It makes me think of someone i'm so into which is currently staying so far away from me. How great it is if i was spending my precious time with this person that keeps appearing my mind whenever i go.
Walking alone down the street,looking at the cars passing by,people walking down the street with bags and all stuff,i feel like a complete heaven and being so grateful with the opportunity that i actually able to spend some quality time at here. I wish i could call this place my home so badly.


Attended a BBQ party in this evening at somewhere nearby the beach.It's only 9 of us turn up with another few bailed.No matter what happen I just find myself couldnt get him off my mind.

Having satisfied myself with a huge sausage,bread,some crackers,and some canned drinks until my stomach bloated and couldn't have anything to fit in anymore, I turned my attention to another side when a bunch of them were building a beach fire for the talk beer session.

It's 9.30 pm but surprisingly the sky still shining bright. Such
a romantic view i heartily sick love with throughout this special evening spending with awesome people.



Returned home at around 11.00pm when the day was getting so much colder and slowly turning dark.

I have a lot more pictures to show you from this trip. Feel free to check my facebook out or flickr for pictures.Good day guys.!












A table full of food 































No comments:

Post a Comment