Thursday, April 29, 2010

True love

I just take a glance on this email and this sentence caught my attention that i started to read the whole articles from the beginning till the end.
"True love is not that you love a perfect person,but you love an imperfect person perfectly."

I'm insanely crazy to produce my resignation letter in my company until the new colleague of few days laughed his ass off trying to alert me of that.I couldnt really pay my attention on what im actually doing the whole day thinking of something i not know.

Im pretty dissapointed to find out the phone call from KC at this moment when im about to pack & leave, because the phone call always ends up either some extra works or any mistakes i have unintentionally done. It turns out to be true when i was informed that the night auditor is not coming and i might have to replace his shift tonight,from 10pm to 7am the next day. A common thing that always happens when a place is badly understaffed.

I will be back to morning shift tomorrow.Yay i ended up extra few bucks in my pocket after few days of working with the odd shift.

3 days away to Canada.They just couldnt stop making fun on me about the incident happened few months ago ( my flight got postponed because my visa got rejected for some reason ). LOL Bye!

1 comment:

  1. wish u have a pleasant journey ;)
    I just realized that I didn't make the cookies again this time. LOL

    ReplyDelete