Sunday, October 25, 2015

THOUGHT : SELF-IMPOSED LIMITATION

I am very much moody, extremely temperamental you never know what I’m going to act the next second. I am temporary lost I don’t even know where I am heading to. For some people I’m a seeker seeking for adventure but that’s something I portrayed myself as who I want to be. Throughout the past few years I find myself falling then rising but only to fall again. Truth is, there’s no actual limitation. The self-imposed limitation is just an excuse to cover up the failure. Okay that’s enough and so I feel like going out, out to somewhere else due to some self imposed limitations. In the coming few months though I might want to just dominantly rely on my guts instinct to every situation I’m going to face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment