Sunday, October 25, 2015

BIRTHDAY 2015 - ONE YEAR WISER

I have been blessed by love and wishes from both family and friends and I’m so thankful for all I have been given for my birthday this year. From my friend’s text at midnight on the facebook page ( even though I was already half asleep ), to sweet voice message on whatsapp, phone calls, birthday celebration and the best part, receiving GIFTS,  I just can’t find words to express how grateful I am for what you guys did for me. And for those who haven’t gotten a response to your birthday wish on my facebook page I would like to express my sincerest thanks and appreciation at here for making me feel spoiled and loved beyond measure. Thank you all.


It’s been a year of a lot of change. Less concerned with the bad ones, I have accomplished a few things within this year in no particular order. Now that I am a year older, hopefully I can be a little wiser to make a longer list to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment