Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Rest in Peace, Grandma

My beloved grandma passed away yesterday morning. The reason why i'm putting this up is because she taught me the most valuable lesson after her death - Never take a single day for granted. I kept thinking there's always a tomorrow for me to visit her when she was in critical condition suffering from pain and probably struggling for every breath hoping to see every single one of us before she leaves. There are some regrets we just have to live with and this is definitely one of them. I didn't get a chance to see her, kiss her forehead and say good bye to her. Here's a lesson to every single one of you who's reading this, just an advice, no matter how busy you are dealing with your life and work, please take some quality time to spend with your family. Good time management is all about work-life balance. Happiness is the ultimate goal in life, and it comes from nothing but the love of your family. No one can wait forever. Please spend more time to show your appreciation before it's too late.

Popo, you will forever be missed and loved.

I love you, grandma

And, I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment