Friday, May 8, 2015

Blessed beyond words

It starts getting better and finally i have gotten a moment to breathe from the crazy over-thinking trap that has been my life for these past couple of weeks. I don't know, I'm sorry darling, it just that i got really attached to you i find myself can't afford to lose you. The obsessive thoughts often get in the way when i'm about to reach that point of life where i think i have conquered the deep fear of inferiority but now, sadly to say, i'm here going back to square one without realizing it, once again.

Toxic thoughts creep in on occasion especially when i'm left with countless hours to occupy myself. It's so pathetic to always need reassurance in the relationship when he has been giving me all the attention i ever need since the first day we called it official ( or not really ? ) Ahh can't help because i'm sure there's nothing i can do about it. Perhaps everything is happening way too fast but one thing is certain - My heart grows fonder towards him when the days grow to be weeks, then months, and maybe years to come.

What would have happened if we never went to the party the other day?

It's 4.29am i'm so tired i can hardly think straight right now. I really need a good night's sleep after living in a different time zone for the past one full month.

3 more hours to go. I wonder if there will be anything new to say on the next post i write.

To wrap it up, i have to say i'm blessed beyond words to have you being part of my next chapter and the best part for me is realizing how loved i am by one amazing people like you.

What more could a girl ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment