Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SO Sien..

*Sniff sniff* My room smells so good I wish the technology of scent transmission eva existed to let you know how nice it is to stay in my room right now.

I was supposed to start writing this an hour ago but the internet wasn’t working at all I went totally berserk and kept cursing whatever in my sight and could have strangled the dog that was barking next door.

******
It was around 11.30 when Alvin was being so kind enough to drop me off at Goodwood Park as I have agreed to meet Crystal up for a drink. Her boyfriend then appeared, which was another 2 hours later to pick us up for a super late night supper at Geylang. *And now the fk blue circle keeps spinning next to my cursor….

Blood boiling…...

Lift my arms at it’s highest and throw my laptop on the floor with a bit of force. 
MUAHAHAHAHAH!

5 minute-action would've caused me a whopping 500 for the repair cost.
Not till that extent. I didn’t do that. I have enough bills to pay.

So when we were heading to the place this bugger made fun of me ( accustomed to being teased by him anyway ) but not infront of people I barely know.

That day after I read your blog about the mini piano I was about to get you something similar when I walked past a toyshop with Hucco. As I took a clearer look at the price which was around 45 dollars we came to an agreement that you don’t really worth that much of money.

So, we left.

Everyone laughed at the bad joke but me.

OOI!  臭阿伟!不好笑咯!

As we settled down in one of the long tables for 5 people in this Dimsum restaurant they started order the foods like they haven’t eaten in years. They ordered every item in triple (dude can you imagine that) and it kinda stressed me out worrying if we could finish as my bloated tummy still filled with the fish and chips from Clarke Quay not too long ago. As it turned out, the dimsum was surprisingly delicious once again I was so full I could barely breathe and was guilty as charged ( NO HEAVY MEAL after 8pm ) for stuffing too much when my stomach became as round as the panda bear. ( I suppose panda is the closest you can get to describe the cute animal with big tummy.)



I would’ve merlion-ed the whole car if I were to stay a little longer before reaching back my room.

Not only I able to finally taste something nice at Geylang, was also eating all free, courtesy of Anthony, the typical-singaporean-full-of-swagness who never think twice about his purchase, I would say, in a good way.

THANKS LA HA!

To repay your kindness I have approved your friend request on Facebook and follow-ed your instagram. *wink

*******
And this day...

I was walking in the Bugis street and a crowd of people at the opposite road caught my attention so I went to gepoh for a while.
I assumed it might be some kind of public live show introducing about something obviously I am not interested and I could never understand what people would find of interest taking pictures and recording some public figures who aren’t that famous with the hot sun beaming down on earth. ( not like they are Taylor Swift or Wang Lee Hom that sort of talented people cheh).

With scant interest I just can’t be bothered to stand a little longer because honestly I don’t give a shyit of how famous these people really are but I’m totally amazed by this awesome shot taken by Alvin.



Okay wait...maybe let's try the closer look....


爆青根??

Told you! It's hot out there ! Get a life people ! 


Back to my place I kept having the urge to find out who's that guy standing next to the pink hair aunty because of how completely perfect his look is. Out of nowhere I was told that he has a nickname called Shane with the surname starts with P but not exactly knowing it so I went to google it to try my luck out of randomness to see if I can find something similar.

So I input this:
Shane Poh from Singapore, Shane Pow, Shane Ping, Shane Pong….whatever surname that could possibly start with the stupid P…
And now, here it is…
Ladies and gentlemen…
May I present to you..( drum roll)…


SHANE POW !!!!







Top finalist of ManHunt Singapore? How could i be so insensitive about this !!



HUH???  2013 - Recruit Diaries (阿兵新传) Really??????





Until i saw this....

Shane Pow's realgirlfriend....


Stop. Not interested to look at his photos anymore.


Tell me he’s not cute. I’ll give you the permission to slap me in the face.

OK. It's time to sleep. Stop dreaming. Nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment