Monday, February 17, 2014

The meaningful silence

I pondered for a moment whether i should start checking out the updates or just ignore and move on the the next picture posted by the others. In the end i settled for just putting my phone aside and some memories started to form at the back of my mind. It was around 1.30am, and i have all the bad thoughts coming out of the blue. I fell asleep after a few seconds, obviously i wasn't at all bothered by the same thought and it's unable to distract me any longer, hopefully..

*******

We were attending a family gathering and he was just sitting right infront of me at the same table. Hardly a word passed in between us. Was hoping to tease out of him about his new girl but his action and stuff convinced me that he is alone but i have no way of finding out the truth. We exchanged uncomfortable glances, that's when i see nothing but sadness in his both eyes. Neither of us wanted to make the first move starting up a conversation. How badly i wanted to just say hi to him when he was happily chatting with my mom. As if suddenly remembering that he meant to be somewhere else, he stood up from his chair and waved good bye to everyone else but me. My heart sank deeply. If i'd stared a moment longer i would have cried with how the thing has radically changed from the way i thought it should be since the beginning. When i was about to turn my sight away from him under the big bright sky as his shadow began to disappear i can see him wiped his tears away secretly from quite a distance and it left me no doubt there's definitely an untold story behind.
 I don't bother to find out why, because he won't tell, and even if he tells, it would be his biggest lie that never change the fact that is happening in between us. 

********

I woke up with a wet pillow. It was the same dream i had half a year ago.
Wiping away my tears and somehow the memory of the dream is fading bit by bit it becomes so sketchy i can't really remember most of it...
I end up the meaningful silence with the biggest smile i can force......




No comments:

Post a Comment