Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Center of Attention, You

"And now the champion goes to..."

Holding her hands, we go on the stage,
We are the center of attention walking in a pair,
Mesmerized by her beautiful face and the long black hair,
She is one of the attractive girls i've ever seen, i swear,
Pretty, Beautiful, Talented, and Kind according to her friends,
And i'm not surprised when everyone gives me the jealous stare.

Holding her hands, we walk in the party,
This day again, we are the center of attention,
She looks so stunning, adorned with the dress length just above her knee.
I then give her the flowers and ask: Would you be my girl?
And i'm so lucky, when everyone gives me the jealous stare again, tonight.
For being able to hold an angel's hand and see her smile.

Holding her hands, we walk down the street,
This night, we are the center of attention that i wish i wasn't here,
As my insecurities and selfishness start acting up,
Again, I shout at her and i push her away,
She looks so sad and tears start running down her face,
And, that's the last time we hold our hands and i'm the one to blame.

He holds your hand, walking down the aisle,
You are still the center of attention and i wish i was him,
You look more beautiful tonight,
With that beguiling smile i've never seen on your face before,
I give him the jealous stare as tears start running down my face,
He is just one lucky guy, who have you in his life,
When i'm no longer the one, who stands beside you making you smile.
But, there's this fact that will never change, 
You will always be the center of attention in my world, forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment