Saturday, October 26, 2013

Songs and Videos ( Wrecking Ball, Wanting Qu, Roar )

I filled my entire day playing with my instruments plus own singing.
Every song played by ear so don't expect to hear something similar to original.
I've tried my best though =)

First, i tried singing " wrecking ball " by Miley when playing it on my piano and i guess this song isn't that suitable for my voice.

WRECKING BALL




Second, i kinda like each and every song by QuWanTing so i played all the intro of those particular songs i like from her.
Without singing because no lyrics.

Wan Ting Qu



ROAR
Third, "Roar" was playing on the radio in the car earlier so i come home trying to search the whole song in you tube to play it with my guitar and of course, not forgetting the catchy beat by adding the percussion to it. Not bad. First time playing this song by ear and surprisingly the chords are quite easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment