Monday, October 14, 2013

Meeting up with the buddy

Let's get started with a short introduction.

 


Why am i not talking in the video? Because my manglish will spoil the holy accent of him. See how thoughful am i?



       I appreciate your honesty Louis.


Anyway...
Oh wow it's been a while since we last met like.....three months ago?
Yea he is my good friend a.k.a. #ddly the fake half American that always irritated and annoyed me with that American accent. (Speak properly can or not! lol) I'm proud with my manglish btw. I love my accent too! hahah.

It's good to hang out with a friend who thinks the exact same when shopping.
"SAVE!"
We are so thrifty when it comes to spending today. ONLY today.
Pearl milk tea is much better than drinking a cup of carol frap that cost you twice as much right?

Chatime session is the best when we get to gossip around judging people from head to toe then back to the top.Girls love nothing but gossip. Trust me.It's true.


Louis's pattern.Never change. He can be very annoying sometimes, sorry, is MOST of the time.
I just let him talk and do whatever he wants, all i need to do is to act like i'm listening and following him.

" Eh i'm talking are you still with me? "
" Yea yea i'm listening keep talking don't worry"

Then continue take picture of myself while he keeps talking. Just occasionally nod to show agreement with the craps as if i am following.
Because, he talk cock number 1.



Yeah, selca addict.


Back to my home and get a good night's sleep. I don't wanna wake up feeling like a zombie anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment