Sunday, September 8, 2013

My two old friends

It was a bad dream that woke me up to reality, replaying loops in my head, even worse.I have been trying to escape for almost a year but it feels like i'm diving into downward spiral with an attempt to escape from the reality.Eventually, I failed.Feeling powerless keep going down and down.Whining as i looking back the photos of us.

Friendship stays more than forever.Back in 18 when i was having my practical training in the island then this two girls came and changed our life ever since.For some reasons i bailed myself out from certain trips they organized over the years and finally we met up in Singapore that afternoon.They look gorgeous still, as always.I will not forget the desserts they treated me especially the moment we were stopped and asked for a photography session nearby the ice-cream booth when half way walking to the mall.In life's toughest moments, someone will always be there to cheer you up. A simple dessert is enough to lighten up the rest of my day, a big laughter is enough to keep my spirit going, a short message is good enough to put a smile on my face...

I think i miss you two already.....
Valerie and Chu..
Photos taken in one of the dessert shops along that street in Bugis.

Durian and Strawberry flavor


Valerie, Chu, and Me at one of the dessert shops.Thanks for the dessert! 

No comments:

Post a Comment