Thursday, September 5, 2013

My regular hairstyles

I am sick of my regular long hair and because i know i will look super ugly if i chop them off so i occasionally style or braid my long hair to have a fresher look of myself.I love hair braiding because that's the only best way to manage my long frizzy hair.They look as though complicated you might need another pair of hands to get it done but in fact it's quite easy to achieve.I can do it myself within 5 minutes but if you want me to do it on others i'd prolly get stuck at the middle I don't know why.Well i can only do basic hair braid and i always braid my hair during my school time in college and some special occasions.

Sometimes, simply messy braid can be attractive too.


Styling a braid

Just a regular normal messy braid 

Another super messy braid but i like the way it looks 

Fishtail braid (My favorite) Super easy i can just do it whenever i want eg walking talking or driving (Stuck in traffic jam when you have nothing better to do)



I'm sort of obsessed with my own hair.LOL
Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment