Sunday, September 8, 2013

Be Grateful

The most frustrating fact of life is that, we are moving forward everyday, no reverse no turning back no matter how awesome how special that particular moment is to you, you are moving forward.I had the best dinner of the week together with my family, the evening passed pleasantly enough with cheerful chatter and we shared almost everything over the meal.Time passed too quickly that i didn't even have time to realize it's almost the end of the day and with the thought of I HAVE TO WORK tomorrow, frankly speaking, i feel sick of this.

The best moment is when i get to jump into the car,being driven to the beach, watching sunset and the take off landing plane, spending whole day on the shore, sitting on the bench, thinking of you...Those are the days when i don't have to think about future, i don't have to worry about making money, i don't have to worry about all sorta commitments.

Can you imagine how happy i was back then? Spending a good moment of time alone at the seashore, laying there, listen to the wave and just thinking of where to go and what to eat next?


The fragment of memories stay and these are the things that make you become who you are today.

BUT...

I am being so grateful for what i'm having despite the shits.Shit happens everywhere throughout the life.Learn how to handle it when life throws you a curveball.(Which is hard damn..) I can't bring back the past but i know my future will only become way better. During my bad day i can just simply have myself locked in the room crank up the music drowning myself out for a temporal amnesia, at least.

But then one thing, when you think your situation is bad enough, have you ever realized the even worse that's literally happening out there?
I admit sometimes i tend to not remember.
All i do is complaining and grumbling non-stop for the incomplete.

Couldn't think of a suitable response when my dad sent this image to me, and then it made me realized how fortunate i really really really am.....right now..

The only difference is, you are given a choice to be happy but they don't.I allow the negative things spoil all the good things i am having.I know...i really know....but sometimes i can't help.


Be grateful for able to go work and make money.
I can't turn back the time but i have a choice to become happy and make my future become better.




No comments:

Post a Comment