Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Why is there a choice we are making?

What is the first thing you do when you wake up each morning?

Making some coffee? Lay on the bed ? Pee? Texting your girl/boy friend ? Go back to sleep ? Playing with your dog ? Checking your text messages ? Go online ?
Normally it goes sort of like that.

For me...

I usually rise in half-conscious rolling all over from my bed to the carpet on the floor just next to it grabbing my guitar that i can easily reach in front and start plucking some songs that i used to play every morning.
I have a weird habit waking up at 3 in the middle of night,and apparently it gets better,now like...3.15am?
Isn't that a bit weird? 
But good thing i don't need to rely on my alarm to wake up early.


Back to the point..
And so this one day,when i was plucking one of my all time favs, a thought crushed my mind and i heard something whispered into my ears...
Are we,human really deserve something better?
Like...everyone wants much more than they are having or they have achieved and i seriously do believe that people can be satisfied with what they eventually have, the SOMETHING BETTER or rather the BEST.

***********************
I got a new cool Samsung phone last year and i was sick in love with it until i recognized that it wasn't giving me what i needed or rather DESERVED (with that amount of money paid ) i started to hunt and be ready for something better and ended up with 4s.

"Eh siao eh why not go for ip5 you chump ! "
"I'm sooooo tempted to get one wait lar let me think la!" i answered.

Kay you see,the one i'm currently having is refurbished at a reasonable price, having most of the functions that are kinda similar to ip5 besides it looks bigger, heavier, outdate-errrrrrrr, i think it gives me what i need and expecting to have from a smartphone.


"But the price for the new set of ip5 is just almost the same just fork out another extra 600-700 for a way cooler,slimmer,newer,sensitive-errr,advance-errrrrr blaaaahhh........"


Earlier i was just saying that i'm TEMPTED,who wouldn't want to go for something better than what they currently having?

But at the end i still prefer to stay stick with my 2nd-hand 4s.
(Oops did i just mention the second hand 4 s?)

"Why? ip5 is way better,in all ways! You must be out of your mind !"He said.


Let me tell you, if my 4s wasn't good enough for me i would've gone to the apple store to order myself a brand new set of ip5 with all the cash i've saved for years.
I have developed a strong feeling with my ex-samsung of a year and to be honest i feel reluctant to leap away from the comfort of using it,i'm very familiar with all the functions,obsessed with that color,the size and blahh but soon i've reached my realization that my ex-samsung is just not that suitable for me and incapable of giving me what i needed so i decided to change,for something better that's much suitable for me and fits my needs perfectly,and ONCE you've found the one that you consider it as BETTER,or rather the BEST, no matter how tempting that little thing that is coming your way, you wouldn't even consider it as a CHOICE.

So now you get what i mean?


Think about it this way, she's always worried about things like her boyfriend seeing someone new whose way prettier, smarter, taller, slimmer and blahhh when the fact those are all nonsense.Then i told her,


"if you're the one who fits him perfectly, why worrying about him walking away from you? Temptation is all around us are you gonna spend the rest of your life comparing with one another to see who can be the better one to stand high up on top of the mountain shouting yourself as a winner of the world?Look at the mirror, many girls out there are prettier,more talented, slimmer and taller than you.So you slowly worry la.'


If he's seeing someone new that simply means he found someone better that he feels comfortable spending with, put yourself in the shoes, why are you driving that bigass Hyundai but not the old Proton Saga you used to pick your friends up back in those years?


See? you're looking for something better for yourself too!


Ultimately there's no benefit to hanging on when you found something better.Forget about what's comfortable and those past romance.You'll keep looking until you found the little thing that you consider it as the BEST for you.

When i say the BEST,i'm not talking about the physical attraction(well i'd consider it as side benefits in a relationship though lol) but something like similar interests,beliefs,preferences,personality that fits you perfectly that you wouldn't consider anyone as another choice for you anymore.(How pretty smart tall talented those nonsense no longer a threat to you.)

I'm good at comforting people but always fail to make myself feel better.I always believe that
human will find something better to replace anything that is not suitable in their past.
That explains why so many ex-es and you ended up with the best husband in this world who does cooking, not smoking,nonalcoholic,charming,caring and blah. Try to think what have you done during your past that you feel so silly,stupid,worthless and useless before realizing how fortunate for what you've become right now?

It happens for a reason,that simply means better things are coming your way.Be positive.

You will never end up something better or best without your past that's not belong to you.
And if there is a day you found that someone who is able to give what you need and vice versa,CHOICE is no longer a threat in between,or rather it doesn't even exist in the relationship. 
Think about it yourself.I hope you feel better.


Till then,

JC


No comments:

Post a Comment