Friday, July 5, 2013

Memories Stay Forever

Received a text from his sister, Hui Pei out of the blue.We had a short conversation and ended it by promising to keep in touch with each.I still love his three beautiful sisters who used to...kinda take care of me whenever i pay a visit.
I used to call Hui Pei Daijie, Hui Yin Yijie, and Hui Jing? Jing jing.LOL

She:"I feel sorry about my brother......"
Me:"Daijie it's okay i'm so happy with my life right now don't worry."

She:"Yeah do whatever you love like...tattoo? Go get as many as you like!"
I like her sense of humor.


Well, guess i'm now missing Daijie,Yi jie,the pretty Jing Jing,naughty Kitty,and yeah,my little Tim and Tom.
Memories Stay Forever.
I decided to be awesome, and yeah, I am super awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5goPcKOls
Originally performed by Wanting Qu
Cover by myself
DRENCHED

I remember i sent him this during the crappy months when i got all depressed and shit.
Looking back at the video,i Smile.

Appreciate everything that you have.

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment