Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am lost


There is something in your mind , there is sadness in your eyes,
There is nothing you can hide, no matter how hard that you try
Seeing the smile when you left, acting myself like everything Is okay,
There is this moment the pain is too strong to bare

And though I got so much to say, I bottle it up inside there
The one I used to know isn’t there , then I start thinking if you really care
So I come to a halt pulling out the key, taking some time to find the inner peace in me,
Our story lines is so blurry, wonder why it can never be buried

I sat silently beside you when my mind is all thinking about you
I had so much things to say to you, but something stop me to show it to you
My heart screams when there is nothing much I can do
Knowing we would probably be apart for a period so long

I wonder why and how we ended up this way
For a moment I think it is right, and for a moment I doubt if it’s wrong
The moment I feel like giving up, the moment I get butterflies
But the moment of truth, is I am still loving you.



Jessyca Cheong
-Non-plagiarized poem-
I am lost

No comments:

Post a Comment