Saturday, July 16, 2016

THOUGHT : RANDOM

It's 5.30 am. 
After 6 hours of sleep, i am welcomed by sparkling moonlight glowing in the dark and the promise of a beautiful morning to kick start my day. 

Thank God for the gift of another good night's sleep. 

If i choose to shut my eyes to the things happening around me, THAT FEELING still uncontrollably seeps in. 
But then I believe that if I am too small to make any sort of lasting change for my comfort,
I'd choose to just rely on my gut feeling and let go of the incessant worry.

Then i realized, 
It starts with me. 

So I start with myself, finding what anger and disappointment lives in me and eradicating it piece by piece. 

Gradually, things start boiling inside me. I'm burning up with anger when i finally express my emotions, then it explodes. 
Otherwise, resentment continues. 

I often have a very long thought provoking conversations with myself.
I thought i was wrong, then no, i was right, but then again, maybe i was wrong, but then i realize again i am certainly not the only one who'd end up reacting this way to a situation that's happening.  

Well, I've had a bunch to learn on inner peace. 


As for now, let's continue to be grateful for being able to sleep soundly for more than five hours every night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment