Monday, March 3, 2014

Mini Blocks Toy

Show you what i got last night. Yay!

So one of my friends posted this stuff up on her page and it made me feel like im soooooo gonna get one myself too. It's like a cute little mini instrument made out of small pieces-mini blocks! Very interesting but when i was cracking my head thinking where to get those toys, my friend was being too kind enough to buy me this from somewhere ( i'm still wondering where he found it ) as a gift to me. Thanks la ha. 

Show you.



When i first look at this i was like....really?


Looks challenging 


Da Dang!




Nice and Cute !


Violin - this took me like almost 2 hours to finish 


Cute little bear likes it a lot


Bye ! Don't ask me where to get it if you're interested because i myself still finding where to buy stuff like this too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment