Saturday, February 15, 2014

140214

It was just another normal day at work when i reached back home at around 6, sitting infront of the television munching snacks not before a nice hot shower that makes me feel so good to be at home. I didn't bother to check my facebook newsfeed when it was all about nothing more than the valentine's celebration of all the couples. As usual we started text-ing since early morning but he is always too busy with his work (living and working outstation-driving distance about 1 1/2 hour my speed without traffic jam from here to the town) so we usually end up few-hour gap in between the text message conversation before we continue at a later time.

To be honest i don't really celebrate valentine's day (not even for the three years spending with my ex) especially (well it will be exactly one year at the end of this February) of being alone. It wasn't so much that i don't have someone to spend with, ( i still receiving gifts though lol ), i think love isn't something that based on time and girls deserve to be treated like a princess and get big surprise anytime and vice versa.

******
I occupied myself at home with tv shows and immersed myself in the songs i love, basically was spending most of the time mucking around, assuming he was still busying with his job at this late working hours so i didn't bother to text him until he made the first move bringing up a casual conversation and that's when we started to chat until late night. 

It was around 11.30pm and i was already in bed with my pajamas. As the conversation went pretty well he interrupted all of a sudden with a random question,

Him: Hey, show you something.
Me: (after few seconds), I'm still waiting........
Him: *image
Me: (it took me a while to realize) OMG are you serious? It's the front of my house! I thought you are still at XXX...( Was in stunned disbelief)
Him: Yea in fact i just reached. Surprise?
Me: Very. I can't believe haha. 
Him: Ya you have to believe it.
Me: Hm....So what i should do now?
Him: How i know. Come down la.
Me: You pass by my area or ...?
Him: Purposely drive all the way here, just finished my outstation association dinner until 1030 and drove all the way here. It might be a little late but at least i manage to make it before 12am. 
Me: Okay...wait....but..are we going to....somewhere? ( because i have to work tomorrow)
Him: No, no need make up.
Me: ......................* i like his sense of humor lol


Ran downstairs and saw a familiar figure waiting for me at the opposite holding a small black classic paper black on his right hand. We talked for a while as he was in a hurry to rush back after he gave me the gift. I didn't bother to ask him stay longer because it will be a long journey driving back his home.

Before he turned his head away walking back to his car,

Him: Oh yea...hm...Happy Valentine's Day..to you. 

I'm more than blessed tonight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment