Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nape Piercing

I've been thinking about this for quite some time but no way for me working up the nerve to get it done. My friend had it and it looks beautiful at the back of her neck (Yes Tanith you !). I honestly don't think it would be that hurt but even if it does it will only be a temporary pain that only last for about few seconds like how i got all my ear piercings and also my tattoo done.

I really want to get my nape pierced, like pretty badly but there's a slight hesitation. I've heard about scars, rejection, bleeding non stop, and even infection (oh really?) and with all the negative feedbacks i was given, i guess i should wait for a little longer to battle the temptation of getting one myself.

I remembered i once had my helix pierced and it was just too fine and awesome for the first two years until it started to swell so badly. I was expecting some pain but since it didn't hurt at all i chose to ignore but as it grew bigger a day by day and was severely swell up (which is so gross) i began to panic. So ended up i got myself a minor ear surgery which is the only way to get rid of that little ugly stuff from my ear. Anyway now im so proud with my left elf ear though. Kinda shaken up by the piercing experience that i had few years ago, am paranoid la wey.






Awesome isn't it? I'm soooooo gonna get one.

Should i? Or should i not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment