Saturday, August 17, 2013

The unknown

I was beginning to believe that this path that i've chosen is the best for me but now i know better,and the next thing i have to do is to start fixing that damaged road that leads me to nowhere as i don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.I found myself being more and more demotivated with thing i'm currently doing which i never thought i'd feel.It feels so awful hiding into this self-imposed shell,then it goes a whisper in my head,

"You're just degrading yourself even further by refusing to walk away from the safe zone.!"

Wouldnt it be great  to have that voice in your head all the time?
Too much to bear.Overwhelming..

A: I also don't know how to give advice as myself also thinking what to do......If cannot survive then we only come back...

I have a weakness.Call me a coward,a rubbish,a useless piece of crap or whatever.I am afraid of the unknown. I've written several times about where i want to walk down the road but each time my direction was distracted.Getting anxiety as i wonder if i'd end up being nothing (apparently this is me) among my contemporaries, feeling so pathetic at times like this when everything infront of me becomes hazy i can't even see a straight road ahead.Reluctantly i forced my mind back to the reality...

Stop thinking!

Today is uncle Teo's Birthday.To make him feel special and happier they decided to throw a birthday party for him in my house,when i only joined the crowd after i came back from work at night.I've been working all day and absolutely knackered.One thing i have to tell you that my mom is super talented in kitchen.The foods were all well prepped and taste super good(italy noodles,chicken,ring fries,wedges and blahhhh-drooling)of course not forgetting the Chinese red eggs.Why? As i remembered my mom used to tell me that red means happiness.And yeah,that's all i know.LOL

I then played the birthday song on the piano as the crowd starts singing the song before he blew out the ONLY candle on the cake, and it reminded me the day when i was playing the same song on that white big grand piano during his birthday in Altitude.
Oops sorry the photo looks super blur
Can't seem to get the memory out of my mind.Sometimes i'm so sick and tired of acting like i'm fine.
Oh yea i made this instagram video during the birthday party this night.Take a look at the foods..(Some are leftovers..)
Stop drooling =) 
Cheers.

So today we are celebrating uncle Teo's birthday in my house.Not only nice foods prepared by my mom and also the basketball match for those kids to enjoy.Though I was all knackered but still,happy birthday uncle Teo!#happy#birthday


I didn't get to record the priceless moment when everyone's singing the birthday song for him.Anyway, wish you happiness, long life and good health uncle Teo.



No comments:

Post a Comment