Thursday, May 2, 2013

A new chapter


Yo! Its been a while !

The drastic change half a year ago has brought huge impact to myself, that taught me a lesson.I had a meltdown over the loss but somehow i manage to stay alive and yeah, moving back to the right track.It was like a dream, mesmerized by the fantasy and the moment i woke up, going back to the reality where i have to go through all the unnecessary pain etc.All i need to do is to toughen up and deal with the difficult problem.It isn't easy in getting my emotions to behave, they easily breakdown, anytime, anywhere, without myself awaring.

Having a few friends to hang out with is cool,but getting a right guy to hang out with is another thing.I was beginning to believe the right guys are everywhere with your little effort in searching.Now i know better.They don't exist.Or, i am just not over it yet.

First,a bragger.I don't mind to a point,but over the top self-conceited is a huge problem.
Second, throwing trash out of the car window turns me off real quick.
Third,I am just another easy going person.Keep asking me to decide where to eat is hurting my mind and wasting my time.
Fourth,spend more when i am the one being asked for a date.Jeez. Suggesting a fine dining expecting me to foot the bill? A big No-no to any girls out there.

Finding a right partner is harder than ever.People constantly telling that i am being too picky but let me just say in my defence that when you are looking for a long term partner you don't stop and accept anyone that come along.

Embrace the challenges, the better will always replace the old when you willing to let them go.You wouldn't guess the crappy months i have had but be proud of me, i am here staying alive and am having an interesting life,and will be better until the surprise knocking at my back door.

Regards,
Jessyca Cheong
A dreamer fixing her wings
Thanks for being there for me when im alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment