Saturday, August 14, 2010

Things happened yesterday was actually one of the warmest things happened in my life.I failed to hold my tears while watching movie in the cinema, someone next to me offered his shoulder so that i could at least hide my face away for a few seconds. Sometimes i am just thinking way too much.If only i had a wish,i'd rather hide myself somewhere else,only me and you,just pure looking at each other the rest of our life.This sounds so unrealistic and that is the reason why i say If only i had lo.i wish i was living under no pressure,far far away from the sophisticate world or rather not know anything that's happening around the world to live a life my own. Eversince i have him I have stopped worry about anything else happening around as i was told no matter what he will always be there to back me up or whatever he could do to make me feel safe and secure and apparently that's the only strong word that keeps my thought and mind going each day.Thanks honey.

Off work for this week, more time to play hide-and-seek with my own mind.
Miss my babe.
End of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment