Sunday, April 18, 2010

Well..Like what i said before,i dont fancy working afternoon shift,as i will never know why there is always ton of troubles arise whenever im in afternoon,1pm to 10pm.
Today,i received an emergency call asked me to back hotel earlier immediately.So,i work overtime for 2 hours today.
I have already told maintenance at least 10 times to set up the function room last night,and sure enough,it went in one ear and out the other with him.I've been told by the organiser the hall arrangement is not what she exactly expecting and asking for few days ago.We tried our best to get everything done within the short time frame given. It's another 1 hour before the function starts,and im pretty amazed the way we could actually fix it right before the thing start.
Whenever you assign something to someone,you know you have to double check the day after.

A china tour with over 30 people reach in the lobby and wanted to have an express check in service.You think what? Your hotel izzit? What's worse is, Guess what?I couldnt find any single  group booking from our system. Die la! They yelled at me for about ten minutes,he then give up and call back to his company to get things fixed.
KC told me to find them at least 15 rooms when we're almost running full this night.
Anyway,after all the hassles.
Thing ended up a "Hugo" sample of perfume for me before he left.Weird.
It's been a pretty tough day for me as i dont even have any break during the 9 hours of working ,plus,overtime 2 hours. 
Best employee award please!
Yay!I got mom to agree in allowing me to return home slightly late tonight, to meet up with my bae la haha!
.How nice if i could actually hug him and see him every day leh?

No comments:

Post a Comment