Saturday, April 24, 2010

The wedding night



It takes me almost an hour to reach home,and it's already 7pm by the time i reach,when my parents are actually grumbling for the late of me reaching home. Determined not to waste any single second,i rush to bathroom and have my best look of the day before joining them outside the front door.It's a relative's wedding dinner we meant to be in this evening.
PJ Hilton.I've been sent for a training from my company at there few months ago,so  im pretty familiar with the building, direction and stuff.
Let's talk about the bride and groom.
They are both christian.The whole thing started with the groom singing an amazing lovely song to his bride whose then walking in from the entrance then to the red carpet that was placed in the middle of the ballroom. He has a simply marvellous voice when singing the love song to show his affection and love towards his bride. Tears streaming down her face, they hugged each other and ended up with a kiss at the bride's forehead.
He did a very good job this night.
The best men of the day, singing their own composition and dedicated it to the couple.

Groom's brother playing "Nothing's gonna change my love for you" with the coolest saxophone i've ever seen.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment