Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My lovely Sin..

Bae turns out late this evening as he stuck in a heavy traffic while making his way here.I can't be bothered to get angry la as im having jobs to be done either.We go for a quick dinner as he needs to pick his mom up at 9pm.Such a loyal chauffeur to us huh?
"So...how's everything after i met you this morning?"
"Good when get to see you,bad when your not in my sight."
Wow...that's pretty sweet isnt it?
I guess maybe we made the dinner a little too fast cause i dont seem havin' enough time to tell him everything that happened on me today.
As what he did usual,he drops me off downstairs and neither of us willing to say goodbye like any of the other day after we met. We ended up staying in the car for another couple of minutes when he started to have some confession with the sweetest words ive ever given by anyone.Darl,i guess your thinking way too much,always remember this,no matter how often we get into a heated fight,or maybe sometimes i have a really hard time in accepting the way you treat me when i know it's because your insecurity behavior acting up, your still playing an important role in my life.Small little thingy can always be fixed.=)
Mr Sin,hope you have a good night sleep oops...your the night auditor tonight..heee..

No comments:

Post a Comment