Saturday, April 24, 2010

Backfire

If you ask me what am i doing all this while right after my funny test last Wednesday,I am here to tell you,i use most of the time figuring out what should i do if i fail the paper.Somehow im having less of the half confidence anticipating the worst to come.
My friends and i coming out with an awesome plan with the intention to release our tension - have a short vacation at Cameron Highland after i come back from Vancouver! I'm pretty crazy with the plan until i've been told another unknown gang would be joining us and the great plan ( that ive been secretly planning ) of mine kinda fall apart.What you think a huge crazy gang would do when they gathered up in a group ?It would be either poker card or alcohol,something which im not so 'enthusiastically' want to do or interested in.I feel like the need to pull myself out from the plan but i will definitely get scolded by lot of people. 
I don't wanna be a party pooper anymore lah!

HAHA! 
.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm there is no way to get urself out of there?
    or its just u dun wanna do it coz it'll hurt ur frens' feelings?

    ReplyDelete