Monday, July 7, 2014

THOUGHT : THE SENTIMENT

It's 1.47am right now, it's pouring outside, probably the best time to get into my bed with my blanket covered all over my body. I'm in my office right now, i can't sleep, simply because i can't. People say rainy day is the best time that makes yourself lock in the emotions of the past, and also that's when all the memories come flooding back, especially the bad ones. I couldn't agree more, and i couldn't be more thankful enough for the past that shape who i am today.
*Jeez do i really need to deal with these emotional stuff in this hour?

Turning my attention back to something else, don't mind me stray off a little, it's now about the job that i'm doing.

Another gone, i sigh.
Not only the bond we share,
This person lives two hours opposite direction of my way,
The meet up will be not nearly as much as we did last time.

On a side note,

It will be not long before my turn to be in the graveyard rotation, which i'm in the middle struggling right now since day one i started.

What else?

Guess that's all about it.

P/S: Please excuse my negative content correlation of this post i just simply write out anything that comes into mind in no particular order. You might get confused because one isn't relating to the next and so on. But if you're now happen to be reading this, i thank you.

I'm done with my mumbo jumbo it's time to get back to work.

It still pouring outside,
heavily in this night,
I rhymed.



No comments:

Post a Comment