Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The expected bad customer service

I have been using the same card flying around but i somehow got annoyed when i was asked for PIN number a few times, which i have totally no idea where and how i should get one since the day one i received my card. I dialed a number to the customer service line in the hope of getting some help. I have to say, the customer service is all the while excellent until today, when my call was attended by this lady, which is the main reason i wrote an email to express my dissatisfaction.

*****




I might be wrong of thinking it's the fasting that causes all her behavior.
Or maybe,
I am just another customer who loves to complain.
The purpose of writing this just to ask you not to just check once but twice or as many time as you like to get the final accurate information.
They won't feel guilty of providing a wrong info that will eventually cost you your own time and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment