Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FEELING : I'M LOST...SORTA

There's always in life you will be randomly reaching that point where you don't recognize yourself anymore, or you have not noticed how much of yourself have lost as things changing over time. I used to be so ambitious and have a few dreams that i was working on (was zealous about fulfilling each and every one) but now it seems that i have completely lost my drive. I lost my path and can't find my way home. People say our 20s are the most pivotal time for our life that determines who and where we want to be in the future. I completely failed the challenge, and literally heading to nowhere.

Graveyard shift has taken a massive toll on me. Another one more night to my trip. Then it will be another 3 more weeks until i back to a normal human life.

I'm just waiting, and waiting...





No comments:

Post a Comment