Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Never Ending Routine

It has been a long busy night and this is getting a little annoying to deal with several similar cases with the standard tedious procedures. If only i had the time to just lit my cigarette and have one or two deep inhales for stress relief.
Nah, i don't smoke, it just the best thing i could think of to describe the current stressful moment.

Another one hour to go, it's 5.55am right now and i'm still working my ass off in my office, i will be having only 4 hours of sleeping time in the afternoon as i have a flight to catch at 4.30pm. Geez, i'm literally all knackered. Originally i have a lunch date to attend with this good friend of mine, i cancelled on him because i really need a better sleep before my long flight this evening. 

I'm physically drained.
Now, a cup of coffee is good enough to cheer me up in this slumber early morning.
Starbucks, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment